Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

It has a square box with a cross in the corner. in the

Customer Question

It has a square box with a cross in the corner. in the middle there is part of a page of a book. with little boxes on it and some lines in grey. It tells me toi Press, hold and drag your finger over a sentence to autromatially highlight it. From there you can add or not or share Then pages 1/2
JA: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?
Customer: I did not want this and can't get rid of it
JA: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?
Customer: kindle paper white
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I need someone who can explain simply and that Ihate this new kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  lilibeth-cssm replied 2 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/e-readers/al2jy-square-box-cross-corner.html.
Thank you, ***** Support Team
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

.