E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do I lighten screen, Not sure...about three years old,

Customer Question
How do I lighten...

How do I lighten screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure...about three years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Screen is just very dark, haven't known what to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, just hard to read as is

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What device are you referring to? A kindle? Kobo? Ipad?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician