E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The time is wrong on my kindle fire ,how do I change it?

Customer Question
The time is wrong...

The time is wrong on my kindle fire ,how do I change it ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon kindle fire,about 6yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started,haven't tried anything yet !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I just deleted a lot of apps and other things . My daughter had it for a while

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please try the following steps and let me know if this helps you sort the issue:

To change the time zone:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Device Options, and then tap Date & Time.
  3. If Automatic Time Zone is turned On, your device will use a Wi-Fi or Mobile network (if available for the device) to determine the time zone.

Please view my reply and try those steps to proceed.