E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered a book from my ereader, received an email

Customer Question
I ordered a book...

I ordered a book from my ereader, received an email confirming purchase but the book is not listed in my ereader

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I just did a factory reset, corrected all account info. No book received

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. just want my book to read

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, which e-reader please? ...and bought the book from where?

Aurah20
Purchased from staples
Thank you I received book
Again, thanks Louie

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.