E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to know how to download my book to my ereader. I

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how to download my book to my ereader. I purchase on my ipad and then the books doesn't appear. Should I be purchasing on my laptop?

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I need to know what to do once I have purchased a book. I can't seem to find it on my kobo reader. Today I purchased a book using my ipad and want to know how to download the book to my kobo ereader?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please in which app you purchased the book in?

Please let me know

Thank you