E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Using my laptop. Ordered a nook book. Now how do I read it…

Customer Question
Using my laptop. Ordered...

Using my laptop. Ordered a nook book. Now how do I read it with my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

.Dale, Win 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I went to n libraty. Showed book. When I clicked on it, went to purchase window.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

First time buyer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

NOOK for Web allows you to read NOOK Books™ and samples from your web browser on your computer. You can use NOOK for Web in the following ways:

1) While browsing for books in The NOOK Book Store (www.nookbooks.com), click on the book you are interested in to bring up the Product Detail page. When you see the Read Instantly icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the book cover, simply click on the icon to start reading the book.

2) In your web browser, navigate to mynook.com and login to your NOOK account.

When you login to MyNOOK, you’ll see books all the books and samples stored in your NOOK Library running horizontally across the screen. Click the Read Now button to read a book already in your library or click the Read Sample button to read the sample that is in your library. You can also click on the book cover and NOOK for Web will open in your browser.