E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Today I ordered a book Lions of Lucerne for my kindle.

Customer Question
Today I ordered a...

Today I ordered a book Lions of Lucerne for my kindle. updated and put t on my amex card. I still don't seem to have it on my kindle although the amazon site says I own the book. where is it and how can I get it on my kindle?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know. I think it's 3rd edition according to contents page

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dowmloaded other books over the last number of months. tried downloading through my kindle and then on my computer. decided I needed to reach out to you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Cory, Technician replied 1 year ago
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Please press in and hold the on button/power switch for 40 seconds to reset it.

Let me know if it is working after that.