E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My K has decided not to charge. Solutions? don't know

Customer Question
My K has decided...

My K has decided not to charge. Solutions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know model...device is 3-5 years pld. started yesterday. tried to turn off to reboot and it is not working light is green bot K doesn't come on!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I have several hundred books

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 11 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Are you referring to a kindle?

Anthony

If so>>>>>>>>>>>

Whilst this may be a hardware issue I am hopeful you have success doing this>>>

Please reset the kindle by holding down (or slide to the right on early kindles) the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help OR if this does not work for you.

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release credit to me thank you.

Regards

Anthony

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you have not received a response yet.

Do you still need help with your issue?