E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Getting message unable to open server connection.

Customer Question
Getting message unable to...

Getting message unable to open server connection. (*****@******.***) whats going on

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Until Saturday had no problem so presume it does

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes get email fine on computer

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Isaac Franklin, System Administrator replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to access?

Is it all things on the device or only email not connecting?

Does your network appear in the wifi list on your device?

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Do you still need help?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician