Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My kindle takes a time to charge. Why? Probably two weeks. I

Customer Question

My kindle takes a long time to charge. Why?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Probably two weeks. I have tried different chargers. It didn't charge one time and shut down.Thats when I noticed the problem because I pluge it in every day1
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and charge it

Let me know the results please

Thank you