E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am interested in getting a printout of the books on my…

Customer Question
I am interested in...

I am interested in getting a printout of the books on my kindle. It has 12 on it, but I have not found instructions regarding printing the entire library. I saw a note that mentioned there was a way to print the booklist and get the front cover and pertinent information - 3 books to a sheet.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Searched Amazon, Kindle FAQs and instructions on Kindle without success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean so you have a list on paper that shows the books you have purchased for the Kindle?

Please let me know