E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The battery on my kindle is playing out. When I purchase a…

Customer Question
The battery on my...

The battery on my kindle is playing out. When I purchase a new kendl will I be able to transfer my book list?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just received the low battery notice The Kindle is very important in my life, Loaded with books

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Yes you will. When you start the new Kindle, it will ask you to sign in using your Amazon account you used on the old one.

Once you do that, all the books on your old Kindle will be available on your new kindle as they will transfer automatically for you

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you