E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

There is some problem with my new credit card and now I

Customer Question
There is some problem...

There is some problem with my new credit card and now I can't order any more books. I need you to recognize my new card. I know it works I have used it in other stores. What do

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle--I belive it is the voyager version

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since I got my new card. I think all I have to do is to have you all recognize the new card I don't know what to try

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Do you need further assistance with this?