E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Won't hold charge very and needs update, not sure. early…

Customer Question
Won't hold charge very...

Won't hold charge very long and needs update

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Not sure . early reader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just started about a week ago. went to best buy they suggested i call you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

If it will not charge then it is likely that the Kindle would need to be repaired. The bad news is that the Kindle is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the Kindle than to buy a new one.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.