E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I NEED MY AMAZON ACCOUNT NUMBER LEASE, DELL ABOUT 3 YEARS, I…

Customer Question
I NEED MY AMAZON...

I NEED MY AMAZON ACCOUNT NUMBER LEASE

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

DELL ABOUT 3 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I RESET MT KINDLE FIRE AND IT NEEDS MY PASSWORD ***** AMAZON ACCOUNT #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I KNOWNOTHING ABOUT THIS KINDLEGFIRE XCEPT IT KEEPS RUNNING OUT OF STORAGE SPACE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The number that you are referring to is the email address that you have on file with Amazon.

Do you remember that information?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician