E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can connect to any thing on my kindle,it shows error, I am…

Customer Question
I can connect to...

I can connect to any thing on my kindle,it shows error

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not sure how old it is, it is a kindle model do1200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About four days I have it fully charged I don't know anything else ro do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?