E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to know how to delete emails on my kindle. Did not…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to delete emails on my kindle. Did not know the emails were going to my storage space

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

For several days. I am senior citizen and do not understand the guide book and what about "Archives: getting message that I have no more storage. Noticed that I have 256 emails stacked up & cannot figure out how to delete them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

For future use, how can I stop the emails from going to my kindle

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?