E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Although I have used Nook on my Ipad for years without

Customer Question
Although I have used...

Although I have used Nook on my Ipad for years without trouble and have been able to access my books on the Nook app on my MS computer, I cannot sign in on the Nook I bought yesterday at B&N store

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is the inexpensive 7 " one ($49.95)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since the minute I got it, it has refused to accept the password ***** have used for years. Now it tells me the email account that I use to sign in (gmail) is incorrect as is the older account (Earthlink) that I have used for 15 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I have managed to get the Nook connected to my wifi and have set the clock, but everything else requires the password ***** seems to have changed overnight

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Please go to the following link and see if you are able to sign in by clicking on "sign in" in the upper right corner.

http://bitli.es/x20ibu

Please let me know if you are able to sign in there.

I solved my problem by calling Banes and Noble

That's great news. Do you need help with anything else?