E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle is on and charged but I can't get the apps to pop…

Customer Question
My Kindle is on...

My Kindle is on and charged but I can't get the apps to pop up. The screen changes with different pictures but thats all.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

At first I couldn't get it to charge a couple of weeks ago but when I turned it on today it was charged but when i go to the bottom and try to get my apps it won't move

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?