E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just ordered an Arrow Newburg NW Steel Storage Shed 1o x 8…

Customer Question
I just ordered an...

I just ordered an Arrow Newburg NW Steel Storage Shed 1o x 8 and accidentally ordered 2 when I only want 1. What can do.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

What device are you speaking of

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I ordered an Arrow Newburg Steel Storage within the last 30 minutes. I accidentally ordered 2 but I only want 1.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What company or vendor did you order the second shed from?

I advise that you contact the Customer Support department or number of whatever co. or vendor you ordered it from. Explain the situation, give your name, ID as required, etc., to prove it is you that gave the duplicate order, and ask that the second order be cancelled and the charge for the second order be refunded to you, and you should be OK, if you do this promptly.

If the Customer Support # for the company ordered from is not open on weekends or not open on Sunday, I advise calling them promptly on Monday morning... or sending an email to them immediately identifying yourself or your user name with that company (but not providing secure identifying information, since that will be required later - the thing is to put in the notice of cancellation of the second order ASAP.)