E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Aric, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 5th Gen Kindle Fire with 8GB internal storage. As
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I have a 5th Gen Kindle Fire with 8GB internal storage. As best I can determine, my fire is downloading something and putting it in the internal storage, to the tune of 2-300MB/day. The apps I routine… read more
I charged it yesterday-yellow to ....opened it,fine then
Richard, IT Manager
I charged it yesterday-yellow to green....opened it,fine then suddenly looked like page behind page i was reading - never saw a "battery picture" indicating battery dead...the page stays "on" whether … read more
M y kindle fire has gone so dim I can hardly it. 2 years
Josh, It Support Specialist
m y kindle fire has gone so dim I can hardly reed it … read more
I have a first gen Kindle. Last njght as I was turning it
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have a first gen Kindle. Last njght as I was turning it on, my finge must have been pressing on a control button as I slid the on button. The screen froze with half of the home screen and half of th… read more
My Kindle Paperwhite with all my books on it was recently
Aric, Technician
My Kindle Paperwhite with all my books on it was recently stolen. I plan to buy another but will I be able to recover on the new one all the books I had on my stolen Kindle. Regards...Neil Blincow(###… read more
I suspect it was stolen. Can anyone verify usage in the past
I suspect it was stolen. Can anyone verify usage in the past 24 hours? … read more
1.When I move any book to a collection file (new or an
Richard, IT Manager
1.When I move any book to a collection file (new or an existing one) the book remain listed on the item list. When removing the book on the item list , it is also removed from the collection file. Whe… read more
How do I send document from my computer to my new kindle
how do I send document from my computer to my new kindle fire … read more
I moved my old sony ebooks from my PC to my new kindle
I moved my old sony ebooks from my PC to my new kindle paperwhite but can't find my books on the kindle … read more
Same screen for the past 24 hours, will not shut off or
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
same screen for the past 24 hours, will not shut off or move … read more
I lost my kindle a week ago and how can i find it, its g,
I lost my kindle a week ago and how can i find it JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: its g JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Cus… read more
I cannot connect to the kindle store, for 24 hrs it has says
Richard, IT Manager
I cannot connect to the kindle store, for 24 hrs it has says "The kindle store is currently unavailable................" … read more
Unable to get into "Kindle Store". Message received "The
Aric, Technician
Unable to get into "Kindle Store". Message received "The Kindle Store is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, please contact Kindle Customer Service" Problem has persisted for almost 24 hou… read more
My battery says it is fully charged, but the kindle will not
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
My battery says it is fully charged, but the kindle will not wake up. I have to plug the unit into the power point and then the orange light comes on. This happens each time I reawaken my Kindle. As a… read more
New Kindle, how do I download books? Had a new Kindle, had
Had a new Kindle, had robbery, stole Kindle, bought new Kindle, so have two boxes, don't know which on is for my Kindle. … read more
My Kindle paper seems to be frozen on a screen saver pic. It
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
My Kindle paper white seems to be frozen on a screen saver pic. It also has been on charge for hours and hours but still shows an ***** *****ght. I depress the on/off for ages but nothing happens.… read more
I left my early edition Kindle in "sleep mode" for several
Aric, Technician
I left my early edition Kindle in "sleep mode" for several weeks. Now it looks like the picture of the author has partially "burned" onto the screen and I can read only part of the screen. Is there a … read more
My Coby Kyros MID8127 has been hardly used and when I do it
My Coby Kyros MID8127 has been hardly used and when I do it is usually plugged into a wall socket. My unit has stopped working and now I get, "Battery capacity is low". It counts down 5 seconds and th… read more