E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not find my kindle and would like to turn it off in…

Customer Question
I can not find...

I can not find my kindle and would like to turn it off in case it might be stolen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is one year old and is the standard kindle. We are in the process of moving so all my files are stored away.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

24 hours

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.
To unregister your Kindle, copy and paste the link below into your browser and follow the steps outlined on Amazon's page:https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201357520
If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Please view my reply for the answer too your question.

To deregister your Kindle, copy and paste the link below into your browser and follow the steps outlined on Amazon's page:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201357520