E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Books will not transfer to kindel, 3 years do not know make…

Customer Question
Books will not transfer...

Books will not transfer to kindel

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

3 years do not know make or model the one you can see in day light

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just the last book I purchased yesterday I do not know any way to trouble shoot. it down load into my Verizon phone but not kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No just I am not very good at computos

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?