E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I find all of the books I have downloaded on my

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find all of the books I have downloaded on my kindles

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It just says Kindle. It is about 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I used to be able to go to amazon and download all the names of books I have ordered., I can't anymore and don't want to order books I have already downloaded

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, are you able to login into your Amazon account?