E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The page does not change when I swipe to read the next page.

Customer Question
The page does not...

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle Paperwhite 2012

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

For about a week. The battery is fully charged. Sometimes I can swipe five or six times and it might change but not often.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Other than do I need a new battery and where and how do I purchase one.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think the touch-screen on your Kindle may be failing. Did you ever drop the Kindle, or subject it to heat above about 85 degrees, or below about 40 degrees? did the Kindle ever get damp or in contact with liquids?