E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot remember my password to set up another kindle I…

Customer Question
Hi I cannot remember...

Hi I cannot remember my password ***** set up another kindle I purchased

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Brand new not the paperwhite, it is for my Mother, but will keep it on my account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not turned it on yet because I do not remember password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to call Comcast to get the password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com