E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The light on my Kindle stopped working. I have restated

Customer Question
The light on my...

The light on my Kindle stopped working. I have restated several times and the light still will no turn on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I am checking now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just stated 2 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Kindle 5.8 The serial number is *****

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, has the Kindle been (fully) charged? ...for how long?

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above; "...restated several times..."?