E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a book called a night to remember I don't have…

Customer Question
I just bought...

I just bought a book called a night to remember I don't have a kindle I have a nook. Can I get it on my Nook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I don't have a Kindke I told you I have a Nook

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 11 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you purchase the book from Kindle Store?

All I want to do is buy a book for my

I am extremely sorry for all the confusion and I completely understand your frustration.

I just want to know whether you have already purchased the book or not.

If yes, then from where; it would give me an idea of the format. Then I would be able to help you in assisting you with your issue.

I have already purchased the book
I am not going to pay twenty bucks to talk to you on the phone

Could you please tell me from where?

It will help me to check whether the format of the book will support your nook or not.

Please ignore the phone call ad, if you are not interested. It's generated by the system.