E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Bought a number of books from amazon for my kindle but they…

Customer Question
Bought a number of...

Bought a number of books from amazon for my kindle but they are not transferring to my device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I bought them yesterday this is the first time thay have not gone on to thre kindle

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What model kindle do you have?
Where were the books purchased?

kindle fire purchased on line from amazon kindle books yesterday

Is the kindle registered to your amazon account?

Connected to wifi?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

problem resolved by local dealer

Thanks for the update, glad to hear its working for you.