E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Totally messed up. All I keep getting is webpage not

Customer Question
Totally messed up....

Totally messed up. All I keep getting is webpage not available. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Klu by Curtis

Technician's Assistant: What Curtis model do you have? How old is it?

LT7035-L

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WEBPAGE NOT AVAILABLE ON ALL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Curtis? What happened right before this?

3 days Read a book one night and the next night it was haywire

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to read books, read email and Facebook

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have not yet tried to power your tablet off for 30 seconds please try that first.

Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to turn it off, then restart it again.

If that doesn't work then we can try some other options.

Please reply back and let me know if that resolves the issue?