E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot sign on nor sort out the numerous card you have on…

Customer Question
I cannot sign on...

I cannot sign on nor sort out the numerous card you have on file! I entered a new card last week and purchased now I cannot purchase

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The e-reader expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No--ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 11 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you.
This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release.Then press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your Amazon account info. If that fails you will need to update the Kindle using a computer. Let me know the Kindle Version if it does not work please.
From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings. From Settings, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Device Info.