rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service
Experience:  4 years+ experience as an Electronic technician
13842863

I cannot retrieve my books from my old kindle to my new one.

Customer Question

I cannot retrieve my books from my old kindle to my new one. Or lets say I cannot do it
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I,ve connected my brand new kindle to my computer . Nothing happens. They were in my archived items on my old kindle. I just remembered my paasword today, so have just connected today.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I,m 74 years old and my kids say I'm past my sell by date!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  rahul.pattnayak replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to justanswer.

You can transfer the books from the old kindle to the new kindle, but remember both the kindles have to be registered to the same amazon account.
Once they are registered,,
From your computer log into your amazon account.
Then go to "manage your kindle" option.
There you will see your books, from there choose the book you want in your new kindle, click on it and you will see a action menu and from there click "send to " or "deliver to" your kindle name will be there. Then the books will be send to your kindle.
After that sync your kindle once by going to menu and then sync.
And the books will be there.
Hope it helps. Please leave a positive rating before leaving with the help of smiles.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I cant find my international dialling code RSA Think its 072 My landline is the cheapest for me.(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You can type my answer. With our wonderfull economy in South Africa it will be better ecconomy wise if you could type your answer.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Waiting to hear from you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not remember how to get into my amazon account

Please Find the answer given above.

click on the below link to log in to amazon .

www.amazon.com

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you for the good service!!

Thanks for using justanswer.

Please leave a positive rating before leaving with the help of smiles.
Regards.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I,ve still got a problem, I cannot find my amazon account.

You just have to enter your email id and password ***** which you made the amazon account by going to the above link given.

Regards.