Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

My mom has a new kindle. Everything transferred except her

Customer Question

Hi, my mom has a new kindle. Everything transferred except her music. What an she do?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Her 1st kindle fire is pretty old like 6yrs. Her new one is beNd
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No trouble shooting yet...I using her new one at the moment while I'm messaging you
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What sort of music does she have on the old Kindle, please? or, to put it differently, sourced from what or bought from what website?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
She thinks it's iTunes using her kindle

Interesting, if so.

Well, then, she 'owns' copies of that music in iTunes. Tell her to simply log on to iTunes from her new Kindle, and she should be able to download that music once more, to the new Kindle.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks so much
,

Good. If that completes the case, then before you go, please rate my answer - a five-star rating best expresses appreciation of the work I have done. Thanks!