Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I WANT TO READ MY BOOKS HERE AND WHEN I TRAVEL. I DO NOT

Customer Question

i WANT TO READ MY BOOKS HERE AND WHEN I TRAVEL. I DO NOT NEED TO READ EMAIL FROM THAT DEVICE. WHICH IS MORE PRACTICAL KINDLE OR IPAD SINCE I ONLY USE MY IPAD TO READ FROM MY KINDLE LIST OF BOOKS.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: MY IPAD IS YEARS OLD...I DONT HAVE A KINDLE BUT MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ONE
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I JUST DECIDED THAT I WOULD LIKE TO READ THE NY TIMES ONLINE...BEFORE I WAS SATISFIED TO READ MY BOOKS ON MY IPAD WHICH I CAN GET ANYWHERE AS LONG AS I DOWNLOAD ON LINE. HOW WOULD IT WORK WITH A KINDLE WOULD I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE NY TIMES WHERE I CAN GET ON LINE?
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

If you only would use an iPad to read Kindle books then buying a Kindle would be way more practical. The cost of the Kindle is a lot cheaper and it would be smaller in size and weight.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.