Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I am unable to connect to my bellsouth.net email on my

Customer Question

I am unable to connect to my bellsouth.net email on my kindle fire. It worked fine until July 25, but now it says "Bellsouth connection problem."
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is an Amazon kindle fire.2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This started on July 25,2017.I have tried settings,but cannot find how to set it
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Noi
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and connect to email.

Let me know the results please

Thank you