Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I just open an account. I ordered a NOOK copy of Drummond's

Customer Question

I just open an account. I ordered a NOOK copy of Henry Drummond's The Greatest thing in the world. An electronic copy I'm old und easily confused as I'm handicapped. How do I get to read what I ordered? Does it come by email? If yes how long must I wait?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Mac and 10 or more years old but new hard drive and operating system
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: How long has what been going on? I just only minutes ago opened the account ignorer to read this small book.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No,just trying to get help to read what I purchased. Thank you. What is an e-reader?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you ordered a Nook e-book on your Mac computer... then, you need the Nook e-Book Reader app for Apple, downloadable from iTunes here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nook-read-books-magazines-newspapers-comics/id373582546?mt=8

It should download and install free of charge, then you should start the app, Register and/or Login / Sign In, to your Barnesandnoble.com account on the Nook app, then it should make your purchased e-book or e-books available to you. It's as simple as that.