Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I am having trouble, please help me, my Kindle will not hold

Customer Question

i am having trouble, please help me, my Kindle will not hold a charge. I neer had this problem before. please advise me. thank you
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 2 weeks
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just fix it i have changed my email address to***@******.***
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.