E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do I know if I am on Kindle Unlimited? where do I find

Customer Question
How do I know if...
How do I know if I am on Kindle Unlimited ?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: where do I find make and model?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The original question was how do I know if I am on Kindle Unlimited
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I have many many many debits on my credit card statement.....how do I know what I have purchased?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
After logging into my account on my personal computer, can I order books from my computer and have them downloaded to my kindle?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ok but I thought that I was going to receive a phone call back from a technician.?
7/25/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

It seems that you have a couple of questions. Let's start by looking at the list of books that you have purchased. Here's how to do that:

Please login to your account at Amazon.com. Select YOUR ACCOUNT. From the drop down menu that appears, please select MANAGE YOUR DEVICES AND CONTENT. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

To find out if you have Kindle unlimited, please click on ACCOUNT AND LISTS in the upper right hand portion of the Amazon web page and then click on YOUR KINDLE UNLIMITED under ACCOUNT (near bottom of list). ON the page that you see next, if you do not have Kindle Unlimited you will see

Important Message

You currently do not have Kindle Unlimited. Click here to join.

If you do not see that message then you DO have Kindle unlimited. If you don't have it and want to sign up for it, just click on the link where it says Click here to join.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician