Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I had an account under Sharon2 with the sign in as. I can

Customer Question

I had an account under Sharon2 with the sign in as***@******.***. I can not get back to that account to get more books on my kindle. Can you help?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Version: Kindle 4.1.3(###) ###-####
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We tried signing into the account, which I got into once today, then I signed out and could never get back into it.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just like to get back to using my kindle to read all those good books.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

Can you tell me where you are buying your books from, which site Amazon or Kindle etc?

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael