Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My kindle is frozen. Can not turn off or go Home

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It worked thank you so much.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we have communicated -- The question is still open which means that you may still need help and I have not been credited with helping you.

If you still need help, please reply back here so that I can help you.

If the issue is resolved or you do not need help anymore/would like to close the question, please take a minute and use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit which allows me to receive credit for helping you