Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I received a kindle book gift send by my husband to my

Customer Question

I received a kindle book gift send by my husband to my kindle and I cannot get it loaded. Help please?!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle is about 5 years old and where do I locate the make (it is a kindle)
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Usually when I download a new book to read from AMAZON it appears in my library of book selections. This time, since it is a gift....I am not sure how to place it in my index of books to read. I do know the gift claim code. It is GSRJGQ6ZD4YD6RM
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MAybe. I have tried to input my correct credit card for future personal book purchases onto my kindle. This instance tho, does not involve my having to use my credit card as it is a gift.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201964300

You will need to click on the option in your email to receive the book

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we have communicated -- The question is still open which means that you may still need help and I have not been credited with helping you.

If you still need help, please reply back here so that I can help you.

If the issue is resolved or you do not need help anymore/would like to close the question, please take a minute and use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit which allows me to receive credit for helping you