Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Thank you. I have a 3G and wifi kindle; it shows that I have

Customer Question

Hello, - thank you. I have a 3G and wifi kindle; it shows that I have switched on to wifi ect, but I cannot shop or get info on books
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: version 3.2.1 (576290015) is that correct ?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried re- starting from the start up on menu etc. I have tried various wifi setting
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sorry think i was disconnected! I had this same problem previously and my firist kindle was replaced. However I have had this one for about 4 years
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

If you see this message on your device on or after March 22, 2016, you will need to manually install the latest software update for your device in order to resume normal functionality.

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201994710

Locate your Kindle model on the page then click on Transfer via USB

Follow the prompts to update the software through your computer

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.