Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I purchased Tubo Tax 2016 and it will not download. The

Customer Question

I purchased Tubo Tax 2016 and it will not download. The message is the same on both of my computers "virus detected...." HELP
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Dell studio laptop with Windows Vista (core 2 duo intel) what ever that means
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried downloading my today purchase of Turbo Tax and have done nothing as I know nothing
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon! Would you mind accepting a secure remote session with me(no extra charge), so I can troubleshoot and resolve the issue for you, getting you started on using Turbo Tax?

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Vista is not a supported version of Windows anymore, and sometimes newer software is misrepresented as a virus. I can check the file you are downloading, and verify if it is a clean file, then get it installed for you.