Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Just bought a kindle e reader. How do I get started so I can

Customer Question

just bought a kindle e reader. How do I get started so I can use this device and purchase books
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle paperwhite justn bought 4 days ago.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried connecting to wifi but it keeps saying I have the wrong password ***** I am positive of this password
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just I am not really familiar with this so have patience
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

To get started, you will need to connect the Kindle to your Wi-Fi then register it to your Amazon account.

If it is showing a wrong password ***** then it is likely that there is a small error. Please double check to make sure that you are entering the password (case sensitive) and make sure the Kindle is not auto capitalizing a letter that it should not or make sure it is capitalizing a letter that it should

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we have communicated -- The question is still open which means that you may still need help and I have not been credited with helping you.

If you still need help, please reply back here so that I can help you.

If the issue is resolved or you do not need help anymore/would like to close the question, please take a minute and use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit which allows me to receive credit for helping you.