Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

How do I update credit card info so I can buy books for my

Customer Question

How do I update credit card info so I can buy books for my kindle. I haven't bought any in a while.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: its pretty old where do I look?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have a cousin who loans me books so I haven't used the kindle in a while. I tried to update the info on the kindle but it wouldn't highlight the card number
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm talking to you on my computer. the publish date on the kindle user's guide is 2010. I may not have the software update I guess.
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How did I get to you from Kindle?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, are you able to login into your Amazon account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I tried, and ended up with you. I don't think I want to use your services. How do I discontinue this conversation and get deleted from your system?