Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have stopped getting and can't send emails and it keeps

Customer Question

I have stopped getting and can't send emails and it keeps saying I need an amazon account but I don't know my password ***** reset my account.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I just know know w it was a Christmas and it's an amazon fire
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started yesterday. People were saying that they sent me emails that I never received. My email is***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't remember ever having an account with amazon
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.