E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader expert. Let me help you with your device.
63817454

I am hearing impaired. I wear hearing aids. I am presently

Customer Question

I am hearing impaired. I wear hearing aids. I am presently unable to sufficiently hear the maximum volumne of my new kindle 8. Do I need to purchase special head set of ear phones?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: What phone?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just purchased my tablet about a week ago.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  E-Rusty replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  E-Rusty replied 3 months ago.

Any type of headphones will work with the Kindle. They all use the same jack. That being said, pick up a pair of headphones that you like. You may need more volume, some are just louder than others. If that pair of headphones isn't loud enough, it's not the headphone's fault, it's just that the output of the Kindle isn't enough for you. There's a tool for that.

Click here. This is a device to amplify your headphones beyond what the Kindle supplies. This is used for hearing impaired, to make the headphones louder, and are exactly what you need. Let me know if you have any questions.