Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I cannot get my Fire table to charge. Took to Best Buy and

Customer Question

I cannot get my Fire table to charge. Took to Best Buy and think I have a bad port. They could not fix it and said I should send it to factory to see if can be repaired. It is model FC CE0682
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Kendal Fire and not sure of purchase date, maybe two years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The last three days, had it charging for 24 hours and still dead. They checked the cord and it was still good
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, except is it fixable and how long will it take, as I am leaving for mountains with no YFi.. so wanted to load down some books
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, have you considered / tried inquiring from Amazon?