rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service
Experience:  4 years+ experience as an Electronic technician
13842863

My kindle doesn't seem to be linked to my amazon account.

Customer Question

My kindle doesn't seem to be linked to my amazon account. There is a message that is doesn't recognise my credit card and I have a book on my amazon account that is "in the cloud" and not downloaded to my kindle.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Voyage
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just st for last couple of months and not sure if just because my credit card is renewed and cvi will probably be different. I can't find my account details on kindle to update !
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  rahul.pattnayak replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to justanswer.

It seems like the problem occurred as you have changed the card.

Please follow the steps to change the card info:

Go to amazon.com from your computer.
Log in using your email id and password.
Once you have logged in , Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Hope it helps. Please leave positive rating before leaving with the help of smiles.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.