E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My kindle does not want to connect to wifi it keeps on

Customer Question
saying forget JA: What's the make/model...
My kindle does not want to connect to wifi it keeps on saying forget
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kindle 4.1.1.(###) ###-#### I do not know how old it is
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No it is the first time I am trying to connect
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure but let us try
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
7/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and connect.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

I cannot connect to wifi it keeps on saying forget

Ok, did you do the last instructions I gave you?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician