Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I am unable to turn wireless on, sry not my TV, my amazon

I am unable to turn wireless on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: sry not my TV, my amazon kindle
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't used ti for some time ( 30 days ) It needed charging and tried to download a book - I got a message to go to settings and restart my kindle but I don'r see that option
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanx

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and enable wifi.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanx - I couldn't find how to turn off and restart the kindle. Holding the sleep button did the trick.

Perfect

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

and peasse take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you